JOIN IN MY JOURNEY OF HEALTH AND FITNESS

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

My wonderful team

We have been so busy since returning from our break and our wonderful team have just been all pulling together to get the job done. I am so lucky to have such a wonderful team.
It is amazing how good you feel having your eyebrows waxed and tinted.
I was getting a bit of a headache today so I downed some tablets before heading off to do a session with my PT at 12:30. Had a great workout again. We are changing the rountine a bit from next week, doing 3 days of gym and 5 of cardio x 40 mins in my heart rate zone.
I am feeling really bloated today and scales have ventured up a bit but I know I am holding fluid so we will see what they say tomorrow.
I didn'nt leave work until 7:15 tonight and just before I left the biggest bang sounded and I thought it was a shot gun. But no the cleaner accidently tipped over our electronic sign - large, think "very big", lights, photos of houses, takes up a whole wall and it smashed everything. The poor cleaner was nearly having kittens, the signs are worth about $2,000 so we will have to sort that one out tomorrow. I offered her a scoth to calm her nerves :)
Goal tonight was to be in bed at 10:00 but it did not happen so I am about to run in there now. I can't believe it is 10 to 11 already :)
Be good and live with passion
Kimmy

CHECKING THE BLOAT :)

No comments: