JOIN IN MY JOURNEY OF HEALTH AND FITNESS

Friday, January 9, 2009

MEASUREMENT


One week down sitting at 56.7 today. Weighing in and measuring on Fridays now until comp. Had great workout today with my PT and had a massage after work this arvo. It was beautiful.
I am off to Sydney tomorrow with my daughter, Olivia and granddaughter, Claudia.
It will be fun and then my hubby is coming down to pick me up on Sunday and the girls are staying on holidays for 2 weeks.
Hope everyone has a great weekend and I will looking forward to catch up with evenone when I get back.
Live with Passion
Kimmy

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a great time away and safe travels.

Lia xxx
Eat Clean, Drink Water, Train Hard & Love Life! :o)

Kimmy said...

Thanks Lia, I have a great time I will fill you in when I blog tonight. :)

Kimmy said...

Thanks Lia, I have a great time I will fill you in when I blog tonight. :)