JOIN IN MY JOURNEY OF HEALTH AND FITNESS

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Gym, Cardio and Food all going well

Had a great workout with my PT yesterday, I just love doing my workouts with her. I went up on all my weights so I was pleased with that. I think it was all the rest and sleep-ins over the break.
I got back into my old habit of running out of time to fit everything in last night and went to bed after midnight. I was a bit snappy today so my goal is to be in bed at 10:00 tonight so I can get up and do a cardio session early and then another gym session tomorrow at lunchtime.
I did a great cardio session on the treadmill today on the highest incline at level 6 for 40 minutes in my heart rate fat buring zone and clocked up 450 calories. It was 40 degrees here today so I was dripping wet.
Finished work at 6:30 today, called into see my beautiful granddaughter (baby) but they were out and then went to the supermarket to get some salad and watermelon and then home around 7:00pm. Have done some washing, cooked dinner, eaten, bit of cleaning and now doing a quick tidy up, organising clothes and food for tomororw so I can rush out the door early in the morning.
Hope everyone had a great day.
Live with Passion
Kimmy

No comments: