JOIN IN MY JOURNEY OF HEALTH AND FITNESS

Monday, November 24, 2008

Sydney Today

Up at 4:45 this morning to fly to Sydney for a Head Office meeting with my wonderful friend from Wellington office.

Long day of meetings etc but we had lunch on the balcony at head office, I had turkey breast and lettuce was really nice. When I arrived this mornign I had museli and yoghurt (don't normally eat this) but it was the most healthiest option at the time and it was soooooooo nice. I had a glass of red at the airport on the way home and a wholemeal bun - it was a nice finish to a good day.

I did my shoulder in the other day but it is starting to feel a lot better, so will be doing some cardio tomorrow and then back into the weights on Wednesday and then back down to sydney for a board meeting for the REI and then a State Conference on Friday, an auctioneer competition on Friday night and then flying home on the early plane on Saturday so i can go to work so I will be up at 4:00 to catch the plane.

Well another busy few days ahead of me so train hard everyone and Live with Passion

Kimmy

No comments: