JOIN IN MY JOURNEY OF HEALTH AND FITNESS

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Quick update

Busy day today - started with tenants smashing a large window last night, police reports, organising repairs etc. Gained a new rental management of a lovely home and then gained a sales listing late this arvo. Both really nice properties and both existing clients that I have done a lot of work for - I just love my clients - especially the ones that keep coming back :) Went to gym and did cardio today, treadmill at levle 15 on speed 5. One of my friends was put into hospital to have her appendic out and is not well - I was going up to visit her this arvo but just got too busy. Had to pick my daughter up from work, then my granddaughter from after school care, then the groceries and then headed straight home to finish off some work phone calls and paperwork. Been ironing tonight as my lovely daughter cooked fetticini for dinner - had to taste it and it was beautiful. Ok back to more work on the computer as I only have tomorrow in town and then Back to Sydney for Thurs, Friday and Saturday.
Live with Passion
Kimmy

5 comments:

Miss Positive said...

Wow you HAVE been busy!! Sounds like you're working hard. Enjoy the rest of your week!

Hilary xx

Anonymous said...

Goodness Kimmy you are always super busy, i don't know how you fit it all into one day. Hope you enjoy the rest of your week and trip to Sydney xo

Kimmy said...

Hi Hilary and Cat
Thanks for popping by. When my mind is in the correct space and I am back at the gym and doing what I love best I just seem to keep finding lots of energy to keep me going :). Great staff and great family help.
Feeling quilty cause I am not getting around everyones blogs but it will happen.
Live with Passion
Kimmy

RaeC said...

Life is just full tilt for you at the moment Kimmy!! It is great to see you choosing all the healthy options... love your work!! xxx

RAWCUS said...

great that you are back into the gym

will email you soon to catch up,

luv ya'

Ali xxx