JOIN IN MY JOURNEY OF HEALTH AND FITNESS

Sunday, November 30, 2008

PUTTING IT ALL TOGETHER FROM TODAY


OK time for this little chicky babe to get serious. I am now back into the routine of going to gym and getting cardio under control so now it is time for the food and the mind. From this day forth I am 100% focused on my little goals to get to my big goals and every bigger goals down the track.

Of Goals for today completed so far :)

1. 8 hours sleep last night - DONE happy dance :)

2. Cardio - did "The Biggest Loser Calorie Killer Circuit" this morning and thoroughly enjoyed it. - DONE

3. 2nd Cardio - 50 minute walk at my fat burning heart rate straight after the above - DONE

4. Food - on track and 100% on plan as at 1:46 today - DONE happy dance :)

5. Mind - speaking only positive thoughts and focused on the vision of my health, my energy, outward appearance and focusing on the little steps and thoughts that are going to get me to my BIG goals.

6. Balance - focusing on balancing all area of my life including my husband, my kids, my beautiful grandkids, my friends, dosmetics and work.

7. Positiveness - Making sure that as soon as my foot touches the floor every morning when I get out of bed that I put a big smile on my face and thank God that I am alive.

8 Challenges - Finding the positive in every challenge and focusing on the solution of how to get through each challenge instead of focusing on the challenge itself and also learning the lesson and changing something so it does not happen again.

9. Stats for the Start tomorrow are as follows:-
* All taken after dinner before hopping in shower

* 58 kilos
* Body fat on my scales 23.5%
* Waist 27"
* Thigh 21"

10. FIRST LONG DISTANT GOAL

* 5O KILOS
* BODY FAT 12%
* WAIST 24"
* THIGH 19"

BALANCE TODAY

My son helped me wash down the front verandah and we had a long chat. His best mate is getting married and we all had a party at his house last night. After we left the party the boys shaved my sons head - he looks pretty cool as he has his Movember moustach on also- what can a mother do - just laugh - I will post a photo soon - makes him look rough and tough :)

Hubby worked today but when he got home I spent time with him sitting in our garden while he had a beer and I had my mineral water. My brother called around to say hi also with Braydon and Sway.

My daughter pulled the Xmas trees out and Claudia helped decorate them and we chatted about her weekend and then Claudia went for a swim - 1st swim in the pool since my husband has regrouted it.

Ok over an out.

First goal for tomorrow is to get out of bed at 5:00am.

Ok live with passion
Kimmy

No comments: