JOIN IN MY JOURNEY OF HEALTH AND FITNESS

Friday, November 14, 2008

Training Session


I have started training with a PT at my gym and she is just fantastic. At long last I have someone in Dubbo who has competed. Cassandra my trainer has won the INBA Australian Titles and is just so good as a trainer.
We did a get to know one another session the other day to work out weights etc and today we did a real workout. It is just what I have been needing and it was and awesome workout.

We did chest, back, legs, tris, bis and claves today and I could hardly walk at the finish :) Just love that feeling :)

Ok over and out. Just going to check the water height in our pool as my hubby had to fix a couple of leaks, retile and regrout the pool and now I am refilling it.

Also some sad news - my neighbour passed away yesterday, he had a heart attach while he was shearing, very sad as they are beautiful people, very hard to believe, he was only 59 and might I say a very fit man.

Sending all our love thoughts and prayers and lots of positive vibes to their family.

Have a great weekend everyone and talk to you soon.

Kimmy

5 comments:

Magda said...

Wow a 1:1 PT Kimmy!! What a bonus and what a luxury. I've done it before and loved being really pushed. But I like the daily accountability of training on-line as I find it helps keep me on the straight and narrow when I'm not seeing somebody face to face to do that.

Cheers

Magda

Ali said...

Great to hear you have a PT now, shit I had better get myself into gear NOW!!! No that is really wonderful news ;)

I sent you an email respond with your address so i can send you food matters,

luv ya'

Ali xxx

Anonymous said...

No wonder you're on cloud nine, a figure competitor trainer. This will be great motivation for you Kimmy.

I'm sorry to hear of the passing of your neighbour.

Lia xxx

Kimmy said...

Madna, Ali and Lia
Thanks for popping by. Yes I just love having a trainer to push me and help me get those last few reps out. I also love having an on-line coach because I think that the mental side is far bigger than actually doing the exercises. I just love someone else sorting out what is right for me and me just following them (as long as you have total trust in them). Look at the wonderful surrounding us - Lindy Olsen, Liz etc wow outstading ladies - you are so lucky and I am so lucky to have you wonderful ladies as my friends.
Live with Passion
Kimmy

Slyde said...

sorry to hear about your neighbor...thats terrible news indeed..