JOIN IN MY JOURNEY OF HEALTH AND FITNESS

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

FOOD WINE HORSES AND LAUGHTER

I went to Curves yesterday arvo with my free pass to see what I thought. Everyone was really nice and helpful and it was a bit of fun but as far as building muscle it is not what I am after. It is actually quite a good cardio workout and I am sure would tone muscles along the way but I am after those big muscles and I am definitely not going to get them there. So think I will just focus on my hill for my cardio as the hours do not suit my busy life style either :).

Ok We had our whole office meeting today and incorporated a big luncheon and then watched the big race on our big screen in our auction room. We had lots OF WINE, CHAMPAIGNE, DIFFERENT SALADS, MEATS, CHICKEN, LOVELY FRESH BREAD ROLLS AND BUTTER COOKIES AND CREAM PIES, CHEESE CAKE, FRUIT CAKE ETC, OH AND I SHOULDN'T FORGET THE BIG BOWLS OF LOLLIES ON THE TABLES.

Well what do you think happened to my healthy eating plan - NOTHING :). I had hot water with a squirt of lemon, chicken breast and garden salad and did not even look at the rest of the food. Got to be happy about that:). After work I went and had my nails done at my counsins - she does a fantastic job and it is always great to catch up for a chat.

I have my appointment with my personal trainer tomorrow - I can't wait.

Ok time to catch up on a few blogs and then do a few domestics.

Live with Passion
Kimmy

1 comment:

RaeC said...

Well done Kimmy!!