JOIN IN MY JOURNEY OF HEALTH AND FITNESS

Sunday, December 14, 2008

MIGRANE FOR THREE DAYS

Yes that red wine and the state of my mind and the busy life style I lead, lead to a migrane. I battled on through work with Imigram, nuraphen plus and extra strength aspro clear. I am feeling much better today. I had a back scrub on Saturday with a voucher someone had given me and it included a massage and a scalp massage - just what the doctor ordered. My little granddaughter had her ballet concert on Friday night, sat arvo and Saturday night - it was soooo good - those little ballarina's certainly put a smile on my face. I will post a photo when we get some back from the photographer. Well I have had a busy weekend of young kids walking past units we manage and smashing windows and a ceiling falling in on another one - thankfully no one got hurt - old units and the glue decided to give way. Spent all day at work yesterday, have been working from home this morning, cleaning, doing home paperwork and ironed all last night. I just dropped my hubby to a Xmas party and have just finished grocery shopping and putting it all away. I have only had two gym sessions and one cardio this week due to my migrane but back on track tomorrow. I just love my gym sessions - I have never been to keen on the cardio :) Ok over and out - hope everyone had a great weekend. I have a Xmas party on Wednesday night, Sydney all day Friday, our work Xmas Party on Saturday night and inbetween that just the normal work and domestic duties. Be good and live with Passion.
Kimmy

No comments: